Caring for your candles and diffusers will maximise your enjoyment: Here are some tips to keep in mind.
1. Melt the candle until the melt pool (liquid) is close the glass. That is that the candle melted close to the edge of the glass. Usually 2 hours.
2. Melt candle 2 - 4 hours at a time.
3. Trim wick after each burn to stop it from smoking.
4. Never leave candle unattended.
5. Keep lit candle away from children, curtains, draft and pets.
6. Extinguish candle when there is 1cm of wax left, glass may crack.
7. Use candle lid or glass/metal coaster under candle to protect the surface.
8. Keep candle out of sunlight and lid on the candle between uses.
9. If a candle is flickering fast, smoking or flame is too high, extinguish it, let it cool, trim the wick and light again.
1. Flip reeds at least 1 - 2 days per week. (Flip reeds over the sink)
2. If close to fan, air-conditioning or open window, the reeds will soak up oil faster.
3. Keep away from children, pets and sun.
4. Place in a safe area where it will not spill as it may stain the surface. Use 10 reeds for best scent throw.
5. More reeds used the stronger the scent and faster absorption of the solution.